For many, Valentine’s Day is nothing more than dinner and a movie, and if that’s all it is for you then save your money – cook dinner at home (see my post on V-Day feasts) and show the film industry a little love by renting your flick.
But with the plethora of ‘loved-up’ stories available it can be hard to decide what is worth embracing and what should be avoided like a dozen oysters left out in the sun. Here are five links (in no particular order) that will help you decipher the cream from the crap:
- Celebrating five decades of romance
- The five highest-earning Valentine’s Day releases
- IMDb’s Top 5 romantic movies (that are ‘okay’ for guys too)
- The five best Valentine’s Day movies for singles
- The Top 5 unconventional Valentine’s Day movies